- Spherule Foundation doesn’t encourage Refund or Cancellation of Funds.
- Spherule Foundation is not obliged to make refunds and may, in its discretion, decline any requests for refund of donations, particularly if a tax exemption certificate has been issued.
If you would like your donation to Spherule Foundation to be refunded You must request Spherule Foundation in writing or by email for a refund and Your request must reach Spherule Foundation within 15 (fifteen) days from the date on which you made the donation i.e. the date on which you:
- Made the donation online, electronically or through other means, OR
- Handed over the cheque / demand draft to Spherule Foundation or someone authorised by Spherule Foundation for this purpose, OR
- Despatched the cheque / demand draft to Spherule Foundation by other means.
The written request stating reason for requesting refund must be sent to the address stated below and must contain all the following details pertaining to the donation: Date of donation
- Donation amount
- If donation was made through cheque/draft, please provide Cheque/Draft no.
- If donation was made through credit card, please provide Credit Card no. (last 4 digits only).
- If donation was made online, please provide Donation-ID.
For more queries, please contact Spherule Foundation office or send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org